forum

LeafLXXV here

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
LeafLXXV
Got into osu just recently after watching Cookiezi's FDFD fc. I've been really into mobile rhythm games such as Arcaea and Phigros (ptt 12.13 and rks 15.63 as of 2023/3/26), and have been tempted to reach out into other platforms, which I did. A few years ago I do recall watching some osu gameplay but back then I guess I didn't really understand what was going on. I loved Freedom Dive both as a song and as a rhythm game chart anywhere, a high difficulty chart in any rhythm game, the music combined with the impressive gameplay gives this really uplifting and inspiring feeling, which made me install osu and download the FDFD beatmap (only to get absolutely destroyed).
Its been like three or four days of playing osu, and I am bad at this, like really bad. Not at all used to the keyboard and mouse controls for a rhythm game. Not sure how long I'll stick to practicing and how good I'll get, we'll see one day.
(Fun story, I got my username randomly, literally. I was looking for a better online alias so I went on a random word generator and the word "leaf" came out, which felt like a decent name so I went with it. Shortly after, I discovered LeaF, which became one of my favorite music artists.)
ShinRun
Love your name leaf, hope you enjoy your time on osu :)
Wimpy Cursed
Welcome!
YyottaCat
Already SS’ing normals in a week ☠️